Tuesday 4 August 2015

Beauty Haul!



Hi everyone! so over the last few weeks I've been really naughty and bought a lot of makeup goodies, I didn't even realise how much there were until I put them all together to film my haul video! I will definitely be on a makeup spending ban for a while :( well.... that's what I tell myself anyway! ;)

So anyway the first place I went to was Super drug and I bought some really nice things actually I'm so in love! So the first thing I bought was these two Maybeline Colour Sensational lipsticks and I bought them in the colours Peach poppy which is a really beautiful peachy coral shade which works really well if you have a tan and then in the colour Petal Pink which is a bright Barbie doll pink very similar to the Mac's St Germain Lipstick. I absolutely love the formulation of these lipstick's they last so well and the colours are so pigmented. I really want to go back and see what other colours they have in the same collection.
The next thing I picked up in Super-drug was two of their Maybeline 24 hour colour Tattoo's and I got them in the colours On and On Bronze and Endless purple. They are so pigmented and they seriously last all day long. They also work really well as an eye-shadow base to really make your eye shadow pop.



Also from super-drug I picked up these three MUA Eye-shadow palettes and Oh My God Guys how beautiful are they!!! I am already a huge lover of MUA Eye-shadows but I have mainly neutral colours and I wanted some bright and summery colours and wow I am so in love! They are so buttery and they blend amazingly and they are so cheap! BONUS!!! From left to right in the picture below the colours are Glitterball, Spring Break and Poptastic. 

Next is another eye-shadow Palette and this one if from Gosh and its called the 9 shadow collection in 001 to enjoy New York. This is also another lovely palette with really beautiful colours which can create so many different looks! However I must say they are not as pigmented and easy to blend as the MUA one's but they are still really nice to use.
 Also from Gosh I picked up this Giant Sun powder in 001 and it is huge!! Its such a perfect highlighter though for people who have a tan and it works really well on the top of your cheek bones and any other points on your face that you want to highlight like the cupids bow or brow bone. It is super pigmented though so a tiny tiny bit really does go a long way!

Next thing I bought was the Maybeline Fit me Foundation in the shade 220  and I have heard so many good reviews about it but I just never actually went to try it but when I came back from holiday I was a lot more tanned so I had to buy a new foundation and they actually didn't have the shade I wanted in my trusty old Revlon Colour Stay so I thought I would pick it up and give it a go. Oh my gosh guys this foundation is gorgeous! It's such good coverage and lasts all day long but it has that really healthy sheen to it which makes your skin look so natural and flawless! This might actually be my new go to foundation for the summer! sorry Revlon colour stay but I still love you!!! 


Also from Superdrug I bought this MUA Undress your skin shimmer highlighter, which is this pinky pearl highlighter which has blue and silver undertones. The pigmentation of this is amazing and it looks gorgeous on the cheek bones.


I then picked up this new Maybelline mascara called Lash Sensational and oh my goodness guys this mascara is so so amazing! It gives amazing length and so much volume to the lashes and it doesn't clump at all!

The last thing I bought in Superdrug was this Miss sporty eyeshadow pencil in the colour Gold Almond and this just acts as a really nice shimmery base on the eye lids and also in the inner corners and on the brow bone. 

 The next place I went to was Boots and I also picked up a couple of things from there. The first thing I bought was this Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin eyeliner. This is amazing for doing winged eyeliner because there is a thick end and a thin end so it makes it so easy!

Then I picked up this seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick and this looks so so nice on the cheek bones as a highlight but it can also be used as both a brush and a bronzer as it has pinky shades as well as bronze shades. 

I also picked up this Maybelline Brow Satin eyebrow pencil in the colour Medium Brown. This is a really nice pencil as it's really thin so it works really well in creating natural tiny hairs on the brows, it lasts all day and it also has a smudger on the other end which is really handy so if you have gone to heavy on the brows you can just run it through to lighten them up.

 The last thing I bought from Boots was this Rimmel Kajal eyeliner in Nude and this is perfect for using in the waterline to make your eyes look really awake and bright and it says on all day without transferring,

So I went on holiday to Majorca a few weeks ago and picked up a few goodies from Duty free! The first thing was a repurchase which is this benefit blusher in Coralista. I am so in love with this blush it looks amazing on any skin tone and adds a really natural glow.


The next thing I bought was this L'oreal Eye-shadow palette called La Palette Nude in the shade Rose. It has some beautiful colours in it the pigmentation is so good.
And then the last thing I picked up was from Mac and It's this Matte lipstick in the colour Lady Danger which is a beautiful orange red which looks so amazing with any makeup look! love it! 

So that's everything I have been buying over the past few weeks. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I also filmed it on my youtube channel which is called Aliixleighxxx. Dont forget to share, like and subscribe if you go check it out it would mean a lot to me :) I'll see you really really soon guys.





























No comments:

Post a Comment