Sunday 4 January 2015

OOTD:Tartan Scarf







Hey everyone! Yesterday I went out for lunch and to the cinema with family and this is the outfit I wore so I thought I would write a Blog post about it because I am absolutely in love with this Tartan Scarf!

Jeans: I wore these blue skinny jeans from New Look which I think just tie any outfit together.

Top: This cream thin bat wing top is from River Island and I think it looks so flattering on. Also it goes lower at the back so perfect for wearing with leggings.

Tartan scarf: I am so in Love with this Tartan scarf from New Look, it just takes any simple outfit and makes it pop!

Boots: I wore my new Ugg bailey button bomber boots and oh my gosh they are the comfiest shoes in the word!!

Jewellery: For my Jewellery I wore my Gold Guess watch, my Alex and Ani bracelet, my Pandora Bracelet, My chlo bo, my Thomas Sabo bracelet and my gold Bulgari look alike necklace which I got in a small boutique in Malaga.

Makeup: For my make-up I went for a simple smokey eye and nude lip combo with these beautiful lashes from Eyelure.







I hope you enjoyed reading this post I was really nervous about it! If you would like me to do  more of these OOTD posts please comment below or Tweet me @AliixLeighxxx
Have a lovely Day Beauties. 
Love Aliix xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment