Thursday 11 December 2014

The Winter Tag!

Hello everyone! So since Christmas is so near! ahh exciting!! I thought I would do the winter tag! Hope you enjoy lovelies! xx


Top Two Winter Beauty Essentials:
The first two that come into my head would be a good red lipstick 01 and Mac Ruby woo and also a highlighter like my sleek contour kit or Mac's Soft and Gentle to get rid of a dull complexion in the winter adding a lovely glow to the 
                                 skin. 


Top Two Winter Fashion Essentials: I think it would be my Ugg boots and my big cosy fluffy jumpers. 
  
What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter: 
100% ugg boots! I love them so much they are so warm and cosy I literally live in them.          

Favourite Winter Accessory : Big chunky long scarves that keep me so warm and toasty and look so cute over shirts and jumpers.

Favourite Winter Nail Polish: Either a dark red, purple, burgundy or a glitter polish 
in gold or silver. 

Hot chocolate or Apple cider:
 Definitely Hot Chocolate especially Costa's Orange hot chocolate with whipped cream and a flake mmmm....
      
Favourite Winter Candles: 
I'm in university and we are not allowed to burn candles in our room, but at home I light them all the time! My favourite would be Yankee Candle's Snow Flake Cookie. It smells so yummy and delicious.

Snowboarding or Skiing: 
I have only been Skiing once and I really didn't like it but I would love to try snow boarding.
     
Have you ever been Ice skating? Are you any good or did you FAIL  miserably: 
I used to go every Saturday morning when I was little with my Dad to classes and I got really good at it  but I haven't been for years. I  really miss it actually. 

Does it snow where you live: 
Yes but very rarely at Christmas mostly in March and April.

Have you ever made a snowman:
Yes, all the time when I was little. 

What Holiday do you celebrate: 
Christmas eve, Christmas day, New Years eve and New Years day.

Favourite Christmas Song: 
Ummm probably 'Do they know it's Christmas by Band aid.

Favourite Christmas Movie:

Either the Santa Claus movies or the Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law. It's just an all around feel good film!

Favourite Winter treat: 

Chocolate Yule log.. yummy!

If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what 

would it be:
Ermm.. probably to do well in my degree but if it was for an object I would say....loads and loads of make-up! :P


Do you have anything planned this Winter:
Not really any plans just spending Christmas with my family and enjoying my three weeks off spending time with friends and family.


                        Hope you enjoyed this tag! If you 

                        want to ask any questions comment 
                        below or follow me on Instagram or 
                             Twitter @AliixLeighxxx. 
                        Have a lovley day beauties! xx
                                        Love Aliix! xx
               

No comments:

Post a Comment