Saturday 21 March 2015

SMALL SUPERDRUG HAUL!


 Hey Everyone! So recently I picked up a few Beauty items from Superdrug so I thought I would show you all what I got and what I think of the products. Hope you enjoy lovelies! xxx

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. £8.99
I have been meaning to try out this foundation for ages, after seeing so many good reviews on it. Usually I love a matte finish to my make up. However since the weather has been getting that little bit warmer, I have loved having a healthy glow to my skin and this foundation makes my skin look so bright and fresh without looking too dewy or oily.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara. £7.99
This is my  favourite mascara ever!! I have bought so many tubes of it. It makes my lashes look so long with lots of volume without looking too clumpy its amazing!

Eyelure exaggerate lashes. No 143 £6.99
I love these particular lashes because I have more almond shaped eyes and these lashes make my eyes look so much more wider and awake. I also really like the Tanya Burr Bambi Eye's lashes they are just as beautiful.

Impulse Tease. £1.99
I have bought so many of the different scents from this body spray brand but this has to be my favourite by far it smells very fresh yet slightly musky as well.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paints in Fondant, Rose Hip and Prickly Pear. £3.99
These nail polishes make my nails look so shiny and flawless with just one coat. I thought these colours would be perfect for spring and I also love pastel!

Elegant Touch Express Press On instant nails. £7.99
I have to say unfortunately as pretty as these nails look they were pretty disappointing. It says on the packaging that they last 7 days well they were all popping off on my nails half way through one day. As great of an idea these are, I really won't be buying them again.

Maybelline Super Stay 14HR Lipstick Beige for Good. £6.99
I have been loving the Kylie Jenner inspired Lip combination at the moment and this colour is a lovely shade on my lips without making it look washed out or 'concealer lips'.

I hope you enjoyed this little haul lovelies and if you have any questions or opinions on these products please comment below or tweet me @Aliixleighxxx Have a lovely day Beauties! Lots of Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment