Monday 6 April 2015

WEEK IN MADRID!

Hey Everyone! I had planned on having so many OOTD's whilst I was in Madrid for five days but I had a super blonde moment and decided not to bring my laptop last minute completely forgetting that my camera's SD card was in it! haha! It took me a while to track one down in the town but on the third day i managed! Horrraaaay! :) The weather in Madrid was amazing we were so lucky! I had bought cardigans and jeans to wear in case but I literally lived in these T shirts, skirt and Shorts. I hope you enjoy Lovelies! xox

  Day 1. 
So this day we did a lot of sight seeing, walking around the city, cathedrals and shops so I wanted to be comfy and cool enough at the same time. The T shirt I am wearing is from Marks & Spencer's I also got it in Peach, white and black and I am so in love they are perfect for spring. My body-con skirt is from New look, my shoes are white trainers from New look, my Necklace is from Aldo I think and I am wearing my Guess sunglasses, my Guess Watch and my chlo bo, Thomas Sabo and AlexandAni Bracelet. 



Day 2.
The next day I went for the same sort of thing with my outfit. My Lilac cami top is from Matalan which I also got in Mint Green, my white ripped shorts are from Primark and so is my black Kimono. I wore the same white shoes and the same jewellery as the previous day other than the necklace.



Day 3.
For the last day I wore the same skirt as the first outfit but with the Peach top instead of the lilac and the same jewellery and shoes. 

I am sorry that post was so short I will remember my SD card next time! If you have any questions or comments please comment below or tweet me @Aliixleighxxx. Hope you have a lovely day beauties and had an amazing Easter eating lots of chocolate bunnies and eggs!
 Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment