Saturday 13 December 2014

November Favourites!

Hey Everyone this is my November Favourites!
 These are all the products that I've been loving through this month. 
    Hope you enjoy Lovelies! xx


Make-up.


The Make-up items that I have been loving this month are:
 Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
Rimmel's Wonder'full mascara
Soap and Glory's Archery pencil
Lush Bubblegum Lipscrub
Mac's Lipglass Viva gGlam Rhianna
Mac's Rebel
Mac's Viva Glam Rhianna
Mac's Amorous
Mac's Lipliner in Brick
Rimmel's Kate Moss Lipstick 01. 


I have really been enjoying wearing Dark purple and bright red lipstick this month. I think it makes any make-up stand out and look glamorous.
      Mac's Amorous
  Rimmel's Kate Moss 01
  Mac's Rebel
 Mac's Viva Glam Rhianna
Mac's Lipglass Viva Glam Rhianna




Hair Products.


                The Hair Products I have really been loving this month are:          
 Pro:voke Touch of Silver- I had my hair coloured last month  with bleach and this shampoo has really helped to get rid of  any brassiness or yellow, leaving it a lovely white blonde. I use  it three times a week when I wash my hair and leave it on for  2-3   minutes before rinsing it out.

V05 Miracle Concentrate- Since I had my hair bleached, it has been looking and feeling pretty dry once it is blow dried and styled. So I have been using this serum on the mid lengths of my hair by pumping a pea sized amount onto the palm of my hand and rubbing it all through the ends of my hair. It has been leaving my hair looking very silky and smooth and also giving it a very sleek look.


Andrew Barton The Ultimate Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner- Since I am now blonde I have really wanted to preserve the colour for as long as possible and this shampoo has kept my hair very hydrated and silky and also kept the colour shiny.



Skin Care.


         E45 Lotion-  I have really been enjoying this skin care routine this month. Earlier last month I suffered an allergic reaction to my cleanser and it made my skin incredibly dry. I was recommended to use E45 Lotion and since then I have been using it every day morning and night and my skin has completely recovered leaving it so soft and moisturised.

Estee Lauder Take It Away- As well as using my Make-up remover I have loved using this Estee Lauder make-up remover. It gets rid of every last scrap of make-up that my cleanser might have missed and is very gentle on the skin.

Clean and Clear Morning Energy Facial Wash- I have been using this all through out November and it has really kept any breakouts under control and helped to reduce blackheads as well leaving a more clear and bright complexion on my skin. 



Random.

The past couple of months I have really got into baking cupcakes and cakes. I think since I moved to university and my flat is full of 8 girls we just seem to find ourselves baking all the time and making the cakes look really pretty and yummy. Not the healthiest of hobbies to have though haha! :P 


Hope You enjoyed this post finding out about what I have been loving through the month of November. If you have any questions comment below or follow me on Twitter or Instagram @Aliixleighxxx
Have a lovely day Beauties! xx
Love Aliix xx





No comments:

Post a Comment