Sunday 14 December 2014

TMI (Too much Information) Tag!

Hey everyone! I have seen this TMI (Too much Information) Tag going around a lot recently on Bloggs and Youtube so I decided to do it as well! 
                                         Hope you enjoy Beauties! xx



1. What are you wearing? I am doing this blog very late so I am wearing my purple Varsity baseball top and my grey and white polka dot pyjamas.

2.Ever been in love? Yes, I am right now haha! 

3. Ever had a terrible break up? Yes, but luckily only one.

4. How tall are you? 5ft 8

5. How much do you weigh? Let's just say I would like to weigh a bit less.

6. Any tattoos? Nope

7. Any piercings? Just my earlobes. Used to have my belly button but it closed up.

8. One True Pairing? Tiffany and Justin from Waterloo Road. OMG soooo cute!!! 

9. Favourite TV programme? Vampire diaries, the originals and Big Bang Theory, Oh and Hollyoaks of course! 

10. Favourite Band? Don't really like any bands but umm just say Imagine Dragons.

11. Something you miss? My Dad :( 

12. Favourite song? At the moment it would have to be Wings by Birdy. Such an inspirational song. Love it! 

13. How old are you? Nineteen

14. Zodiac Sign? Cancer

15. Quality you look for in a partner? Kind, caring and funny

16. Favourite Quote? I love so many but my favourite has to be "Our greatest Weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

17. Favourite actor? Liam Neeson! He makes every film he is in Amazing. 

18. Favourite Colour? 100% PINK!

19. Loud Music or Soft? Depends really. If I'm going out then it has to be loud but if I'm in my room just chilling out I like quite soft music. 

20. Where do you go when your sad? To my mum, grandma or boyfriend.

21.How long does it take you to shower? If I'm washing my hair then about 25-30 minutes and if I'm not then around 10 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Again if I'm washing my hair then about an hour and a half and if I'm not then about half an hour to 40 minutes.

23. Ever been in a physical fight? No

24.Turn on? Sense of humour and caring.

25. Turn off? Selfish and arrogant.

26. The reason I joined YouTube? I haven't plucked up the courage to do so yet but I would really like to in the future. 

27. Fears? My top 3 are spiders, being trapped and planes.

28. Last thing that made you cry? I had an argument with my mum last week and it made me really upset because I hate arguing with her. 

29. Last time you said you loved someone? About an hour ago to my boyfriend. 

30. Meaning behind you Youtube/Blogger name? Well my first name is Aliix and my surname is Stephenson but I thought it was too long so I used my middle name Leigh and now it's gone quite catchy. 

31. Last book you read? Fifty shades of Grey Trilogy. 

32. The book you are currently reading? Love Lies by Adele Parks. 

33. Last show you watched? The Big Bang Theory.


34. Last person you talked to? My boyfriend.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My mum sending me a picture of the Christmas tree in our living room at home. 

36.Favourite food? Roast dinner or Chinise.

37. Place you want to visit? Rome and all of Italy!

38. Last place you were? I went into my local town with my boyfriend earlier today to do some Christmas shopping and go out for lunch. I had this amazing orange Hot chocolate from Costa. Its honestly my favourite drink at the moment! 


39. Do you have a crush? No

40. Last time you kissed someone? Earlier today.

41. Last time you were insulted? Can't remember actually.

42.Favourite flavour of sweet? Cola or Strawberry.

43. What instruments can you play? I used to play Piano when I was younger but I quit and forgot how to play. 

44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My Gold Guess Watch I had of my grandpa for my 18th Birthday. 

45. Last sport you played? Football.

46. Last song you sang? Some sort of Christmas song! 

47. Favourite chat up line? The funniest one I've heard is 
Do you know how your getting home with me tonight?
How?
Because I'm a lot stronger than you are. 

48. Have you ever used it? No personally I don't like chat up lines. I think it is better to just go up to the person and be completely real and just say hey. 

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Today in my flat.

50. Who should answer these questions next? EVERYONE! 


   I hope you enjoyed this tag and you learnt a little bit more about me. Any questions comment below or follow me @Aliixeighxxx. Have a lovely day Beauties!xx
Love Aliix xx












No comments:

Post a Comment