Saturday 6 December 2014

What's In My Make-up Bag!

                            
                 This is my what is  in my Make-up Bag Tag. There is a lot of products
                  but I am always travelling back and forth from University so I like
                       to be prepared for any occasion. Hope you enjoy lovelies! xx
 This is my Make-up Bag which I use everyday it is an utter 
                                           lifesaver.( From John Lewis) last Christmas.


             The first thing I put on my face is my moisturiser which is Garnier Moisture 
              Match  Revitalising Hydrating Gel for dull skin. The next thing I use is
              primer which is Estee Lauder's Matte Perfecting Primer.The foundation I 
              use and absolutely love is Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Make-up 
              in 2C3 Fresco.My concealer is Collection Lasting  Perfection in Cool Medium 
              and my under eye Brightener is Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening 
                                                           Concealer in Natural 2.  


             I use Sleek's Brow Kit in Light on my eyebrows and then use HD Brows 
             Eye smoothing Serum to smooth the little tiny hairs all  down. I use Mac's 
             Paint pot in Bare Study as my Eye-shadow Base, MUA's eye-shadow palettes 
             in Hall of Fame and Undress me too and also my holy grail Quad eye palette 
             which is by Flomar which is from a small Make-up shop in Gibraltar. I line
             my eyes using Maybeline Master Drama Kohl Liner in Ultra Black and I use 
             both Rimmel London Wonderful Mascara and Maybeline The Falsies 
             Volume express. Quite often I wear False Lashes as well which is kind of
              my secret obsession! My favourites are Ardell 117's and Wispies and also 
              Eyelure Naturalites super Full and I use DUO Eyelash glue to 
                                                               stick them on. 


             I use Benefit's Hoola bronzer to contour and Sleek's Contour and Blush
             Palette in medium to Highlight. My Three Favourite Blushers at the moment
             are Sleek Rose Gold, Rimmel 010 Santa Rose and Collection's Blush in
                                                                 Trouble.



               To set all of my face Make-up I use either one of two powders which are
               Maybeline Super Stay 24H Waterproof Powder in 10 Ivory and Mac
               Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NW25, I tend to use the Maybeline one
               during the day and the Mac one during night's out but they both
                                              last all day with no problems!


           
           I use the Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush and then Cherry Carmex Lipbalm
          every morning to exfoliate them and prepare them. The two lip stick
          combinations which I have been loving so much recently are Mac's Brick Lip
          Pencil, Mac's Lipstick in Viva Glam Rhianna with the Viva glam Rhianna
          Lipglass on top. The second combination I have been loving is Mac's Lipstick
                    in Honey and Revlon Colour burst Matte Balm in 230 Complex.


    
                      Hope you have enjoyed this and it has helped 
                      in some sort of way! Any questions comment
                          down below or follow me on Twitter or
                                     Instagram @AliixLeighxxx
                                   Have a lovley day beauties! 
                                          Lots of Love Aliix xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment