Wednesday 31 December 2014

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2014.


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of lovely presents and ate loads of amazing food! I had a lovely Christmas spending the majority of it relaxing with all my family and watching lots of films. Its sad that we wait all year for Christmas.... we see all the Christmas chocolates coming out in the supermarkets in October and then when it approaches December we all put our Christmas tree's up and get super excited just waiting for Christmas day! And then within a few hours it's all over for another year. But we LOVE Christmas! It's a time to just forget about everything else and just spend time with your loved ones and family and really embrace the spirit                                                                                   of Christmas! 

I don't know about anyone else but my favourite Blog post's and YouTube videos at the moment have to be 'What I got for Christmas'. I love seeing what everyone had for Christmas and it always gives me ideas of things I would like to get maybe in the January sales but also because lets face it im just nosey about everyone else's life and Christmas! ;) So... I thought seen as it's my favourite maybe some of you would like to see What I had for Christmas:) This is just a small disclaimer but I am by no means bragging about how much or what I got its just for anyone who is interested. I hope you                                                                                enjoy lovelies! xx

                                                   Acer Iconia Tablet.
This was my main present from my mum and I love it! It is to help me with my lecture notes in Uni so that I have all of my class notes organised. I was definitely not expecting this and I am so grateful. I have loaded lots of books on my kindle and it is perfect for me!


                                               Reading books, Diary and notebook.
 I read the Shopaholic series years ago and I loved them so much so when they came out with the new one 'Shopaholic to the stars' my mum immediately bought it. My mum also met Keith Lemon in Manchester at a book signing and she had a copy of his autobiography signed for me. I was so excited to see it, I wish I had been able to meet him though. I also had a lovely little notebook off my Auntie which is going to be perfect for the New Year to write all my Blog post ideas in. 


    Hair and Bath Products. 
My Brothers girlfriend got my this Mark Hill's 'BIG IT UP' gift set and I am so grateful. I used them the day after  Christmas and they made my fair feel so soft and voluminous it was amazing. I will definitely be posting a review on them in the new year. Also off family I had two of my favourite Soap and Glory products, CLEAN ON ME shower Gel and also THE BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE body scrub. I can not wait to have a pamper evening with them both. :)


Perfume.
I had two beautiful perfumes of my mum for Christmas the Thierry Mugler 'Angel' which smells so light and sweet its lovely for a day time perfume and then for a night time fragrance I had Miss Selfridge 'ETOILE' which is a gorgeous musky smell perfect for night time. 

                                               
                                                    Laptop Case and Selfie stick. 
I also had this beautiful Laptop Case for me to use when carrying my Laptop back and forth on the train and also the amazing SELFIE STICK! It's such a joke present but it really annoys me when you take a picture and you can see your arm in the middle haha! So now I can take some really good selfies! ;) 

                                                                             
                                                                       Slippers.
Its always a sort of tradition for me on Christmas to get slippers and this year I got two pairs! I had the "Ugg" type slippers off my boyfriend because I bought him some last Christmas so he wanted us to be matching... so cute! ;) I also had the other multi colours one from my grandma from Matalan which I absolutely love they are my     favourite colours! 


My other main present was these beautiful Ugg boots from my Grandpa. I have wanted a pair of real ones for ages and this year I finally got some! I love them so much they are so warm and cosy. I am so grateful to my Grandpa. Thank you! 


                                               Leggings and Jeggings. 
Off my mum I had these two lovely pair of Tartan leggings and my boyfriend bought me these blue skinny jeans. 


                                                                     
  Jumpers.
I had lots of lovely jumpers there's this striped one from New Look, this oak brown one from Warehouse, this grey zipped sweater from River Island and this cream Cable knit one from Miss Selfridge. I love them all so much and can not wait to wear them. 


Scarves and Hat.
I had this lovely Tartan scarf off my boyfriend from New Look which I wear with everything. I also had this beautiful cream scarf and matching bobble hat off my mum from Zara which I also love. 

       
                                                       Fur Gilet. 
My last present was this stunning brown fur Gilet from Zara, I absolutely adore it! It goes with everything I have in my wardrobe and makes any outfit look classy and sophisticated.

I am so grateful for all of my wonderful presents. I hope you had an amazing Christmas and a lovely New Years Eve and I'll see you in 2015! Please leave any questions you might have or tell me what you had for Christmas in the comments below or Tweet me @Aliixleighxxx
Lots of Love Guys
Aliix! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment