Thursday 4 December 2014

Mac Tag!



 I've seen lots of these different tags going around and thought it looked    like fun to do for my first post. Hope you enjoy lovelies! xx





         How long have you been using Mac make-up for?

I would say I have been using Mac make-up for about five  years now. For my 16th Birthday I decided that all I wanted was Mac Make-up and I had so much fun getting my make up done by the Make-up artist and watching her do every single step trying to memorise it all.

 What was your first Mac purchase?

ooooh now that's a tough one! I'm not completely sure but I think it was Mac lipstick in Pretty please and also the blusher in Dainty. I was only just starting out with make-up so I stuck to very natural and pink shades. 

What is your all time favourite product?
 I would have to say their lipsticks they are just lovely! I think my absolute favourite lipstick shade though would be Japanese Maple or Rebel. I wear them all the time.

What is your worst product?

I think the most disappointing product I have bought from Mac would be their Mascaras! I just can never seem to get on with them the only exception being Zoom Lash though. 

 Do you have a Mac Pro card?

No I don't but I wish I did! I would buy so much and have a whole collection worth of products!

Your Mac Foundation Shade?

I currently use the shade NW25 in Studio Fix Fluid but in the summer when I am tanned I will use NC25 which is a more warmer shade.

Favourite Eye-shadow? 

To be honest I haven't tried many Mac eye-shadows but out of the few I have tried I'd have to say my favourite would be all that glitters or Naked Lunch. You can create a really beautiful natural eye look with just them on their own!
 Favourite Lipstick?

I have lots of Mac Lipsticks its grown to be quite an obsession really! My all time favourite 5 though would be Japanese Maple, Rebel, Show Orchid, Russian Red and Hugh. They are just all time staples in my Make-up bag.

 Favourite Lip gloss?

My favourite would be Florabundance Lipglass and VIVA GLAM Rhianna. They make any lip look just pop and look amazing! 

Favourite eye liner?

My Holy Grail eye liner would be Power-surge I don't know exactly what it is about it but it makes my eyes which are blue/green just completely pop and look gorgeous.


       Have you used the following Mac products and if so what did you think?


Prep and Prime skin- I have used this once before it made a nice base for my make-up but it was nothing special other primers I have used were much better for the price. 


Studio Sculpt Foundation- I used to absolutely swear by this product until recently. It is a lovely foundation that has medium build-able coverage which doesn't look cakey at all.However recently I have found it has a bit to thick of consistency for my skin and I much prefer Studio Fix fluid which is a liquid foundation and a lot less thick.


Mineralize Satin Finish- I have never tried this but I know lots of people that swore by it and were gutted when it was discontinued.

Studio Fix Fluid- This is in my opinion the best Mac foundation ever!! It gives a lovely coverage which lasts all day long! 


Studio Tech Foundation- I have only used this once and I really didn't get on with it. It made my skin very patchy and oily looking and it also came off my skin very quick. I would be touching up all day! 


Studio Fix Powder- I have bought so many of these!! It is a great powder which keeps me matte and shine free all day without having to touch up at all.


Mineralize Skin Finish- I have only ever tried one of these and that would be Soft and Gentle and I love it! The pink tones give a lovely sheen to the tops of the cheek bones which still looks natural.

Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - This too used to be my Holy grail product until I recently discovered Studio Fix Powder. It gives a lovely sheen to the skin whilst still keeping the skin shine free.


  Hope these gave you some help if you are questioning whether to buy a certain product. If you have any recommendations for Mac Products comment below or Email me at Aliixleigh@gmail.com or Follow me on Instagram or Twitter at @Aliixleighxxx.
          Have a lovely day beauties! 
               Love Aliix xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment